To use our Services, you must be at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you meet these eligibility requirements.
To access certain features of our Services, you may be required to create an account with a username, password, and other information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your account.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content, features, and functionality on our Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, and software, are the property of FloodCo USA or its licensors and are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
You agree not to engage in any of the following activities while using our Services:
- Violate any applicable laws, regulations, or rules;
- Use the Services for any unlawful or harmful purpose;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Distribute viruses, malware, or other harmful computer code;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or interfere with the operation of our Services;
- Use any automated means to access, collect, or manipulate data from our Services;
- Infringe upon the rights of others, including intellectual property rights.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or discontinuance.
We may terminate your access to our Services, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account.
Our Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall FloodCo USA inc, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, or service providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising from or related to your use of, or inability to use, our Services.